Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving lunch

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving yesterday. If you're not from the US, I still hope you had a great day.

I just wanted to share what I had for thanksgiving. This years, my parents went on vacation early but my siblings were here with me. Instead of turkey, we decided to have something different and fancy. FILET MIGNON (steak), no carbs (well. maybe some croutons), and mainly organic produces.

I was able to celebrate Thanksgiving with my two siblings and two great friends. 


Always need a salad for an appetizer. So simple, yet very delicious. My brother made a home-made raspberry vignette dressing.   




My brother made some type of maple egg yoke appetizer inspired by his Iron Chef friend. The one of the right is cauliflower rice (which I made). So good, so easy to make, and definitely really healthy. It sort of looks like mashed potatoes. 


Baked wrapped bacon with scallop. YUMMEERZZ



And finally, the filet mignon! Medium rare. It was so moist and easy to eat. Definitely not cheap, but worth eating with wonderful company.

Just looking at these pictures make me REALLY hungry.

After a very nice meal, we all went out shopping for the CRAZY Black Friday sales. I'll haul about it later.

That's all for now!

~Suz







No comments:

Post a Comment