Thursday, November 13, 2014

Drug Store Semi-annual Sales

End of the year is approaching fast. During this time of year, most of the Drug stores have semi-clearance sales. If you always wanted to try make up from different companies, now is the time.
I love to look for good deals to spend my buck.

Here are three pictures I took at Walgreens: 


Some of the nail polishes from L'Oreal are on sale for $ 3.19. I love those colors.


 Selected Rimmel Foundations on SALE


Here is a bigger selection of Relvon's nail polishes for $4.29 and $3.19

At Walgreens, the orange tags indicate the products are on sales (as you can see). Plus, if you have coupons corresponding to the company, it will be even more of a discount. Every Walgreens might have different products on sale. 

There were much more on clearance, but I didn't want to risk getting in trouble for taking pictures. 

By the way Wet-N-Wild is on sale this week at Walgreens. Selected products are 30% off and some for 25% off. I bought a palette for $3. 70.  Originally costed $5.29. 


I'm happy with it so far. 8 eye shadows for less than 50 cents. Not to shabby. I always wanted to try Wet-N-Wild eye shadows because I hear amazing things. Liking it so far. 

That's it for now. 

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment