Sunday, November 16, 2014

Haul #3


Happy Sunday everyone!! I have another haul for you guys. As for a disclaimer, I'm not here to brag and show off what I got. I'm here to help you find and score great deals. 

First off the Fresh's Skin Care Idol: I got this at Sephora during the VIB sale. Unfortunately, while searching the link, I discovered Sephora no longer carries this gift set. I found it really strange. I just received this set in the mail 3 days ago. But, Sephora still sells every product individually. 

False lashes: I got this pair of falsies at Daiso for $1.50. For those who don't know what a Daiso is (link here)  , it's a Japanese $1.50 store. You can basically find things ranging from garlic crushers to holiday decorations to iphone cases to cute pens. It's a AWESOME store. Just remember, if you do go, every store will carry different items. 

Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes: Walgreens' had the best deal for these last week. It was buy one for $3.99 and get one free. Sometimes, I get lazy washing off all my makeup, so this is my fastest solution to get things off.  

Wet'n'wild Petal Pusher Palette: Last week at Walgreens, some selected Wet'n'wild products were on sale for 30% off and some were 25% off. I blogged about this product earlier. I'm in love with this palette. For a $3.70, not too shabby. Here is the link for that blog post. Make sure to check out the clearance sales at your drug stores.
This week (11/16-11/22), Walgreens is having a 25% off for all Wet'n'wild products. This is a great time to try their VERY inexpensive products. Make sure to use coupons to get an even better deal. 

That's all for now!
Enjoy

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment