Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Favorites 2014


Oh my goodness! It's already November. 2015 is approaching fast. Ahh.. But you know what, it's going to be a great  new year for everyone when we stay positive and work hard at all times.

I'm super excited because this will be my first Favorites of the month. 

Starting from left to right. 

Fresh's Soy Face Cleanser: This cleanser is by far my favorite at the moment. I love how it is sulfate, phthalates, and parabens free. Sometimes, I like to use products that don't have harsh chemicals.
Although it is made out of soy, it smells like cucumbers. It has this fresh scent (funny, company is called Fresh). The formula is really gentle and smooth on my skin.

My boyfriend took this cleanser away from me because he really likes it too. In the current picture, this is my second tube. I already have a back up laying in my room. 

Vaseline's Lip Therapy: This works wonders for me. After my post-surgery from removing my wisdom teeth, my lips became so dry and chappy. Every lip balm and chap stick that I own did not work, until I found this. Literally after using it for three times, my lips felt moist again. It also works on dry skin, especially the weather is getting colder. I used this on my nose because I had dry patches. It works too.

The packaging is SO CUTE. I love how it's super simple and unique. It's only $1.77!

Beaute de Royal's Snail Mask: During the month of October, I used this mask twice. It's amazing! I LOVE the how the mask is a gel and not tissue paper. When I put it on, I felt like nothing was there and it's a bit transparent so you don't have that "white looking scary mask" look (especially with tissue paper masks). It's very hydrating and whitens my face too.

A Snail Mask sounds weird because it's made from an insect's extract. But what I've heard, snail extract products are becoming more popular in Asia, especially in Thailand and South Korea.

Aveeno's Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo: Last but not least, this is my favorite Dry Shampoo at the moment. I've tried Pantene's Dry Shampoo, but I don't like the alcohol smell. What I love about Aveeno's Dry Shampoo is that it gets the job done. I spray it around the oily parts and it sucks up most of the geese from my hair. Plus it smells SO GOOD, it makes my hair feel clean, and it doesn't have that white powdery texture after you brush your hair. One more thing, I love the fact how it's sulfate free.

Well, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed my first favorites blog.

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment