Thursday, October 30, 2014

Last Minute Halloween Ideas

So, Halloween is TOMORROW!!! Are you going to dress up?  Lately, I'm a been HUGE procrastinator. While cleaning out my closet, I thought what can I dress up as if I don't want to spend any money on a costume, especially Halloween is TOMORROW. I came up with three looks.


Who said you can't be Mrs.Claus for Halloween? It's super easy. All you need is the Santa Claus hat, a red dress, and a red lipstick or lip gloss to make it super festive. It's totally optional if you want put makeup on. Do I look festive?  

On my eyelids, I have Brazilian Bronze from Smashbox. For the crease, I lightly blended it out with Buck from Urban Decay. I used Virgin from Urban Decay's Nake Palette to highlight my inner tear ducts. For the lips, I used two product to make it super opaque red. First I applied 240 Striking Spectaculaire from Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm for a base then I applied Sunrise from NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss from a glossy look. On my cheeks, I used Physician's Formula's Happy Booster Blush (don't have the color name).


Look #2. You can easily be a school girl for Halloween. I typically don't go for scary looks because I'm not into the scary things. You can be ANYTHING for Halloween. Be creative. Utilize everything that you have.

I used the same makeup look from Mrs. Claus' look, but I wiped off the red lips and put Kiko's lipstick (Color 803). It is a very steer pink, which makes me look very innocent. It's just so amazing how you can change a look so easily by just changing the color of your lips.



Here is the complete outfit for the school girl look. High socks, a long skirt, a collar shirt, and a tie. I found these items from my closet and I borrowed my brother's tie.   


And if you want to be a nerd for Halloween, just add on a pair of glasses onto the school girl look. I got these glasses from a 3D movie. 

Well, these are the Halloween looks that I came up with. Seriously, you don't have to go out and spend lots of money on a costume, unless you really want to. Just be creative!

Have a safe and Happy Halloween everyone!

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment