Friday, October 17, 2014

What's on my nails #1

Hi Loves!!!

TGIF! I hope everyone has some exciting plans planned for the weekend. I'll be home studying for my GRE, boring as it sounds. I'm still in a lot of pain from my wisdom teeth surgery but the healing progress is going well. Did I mention that I got 3 pulled and one crushed? Oh my goodness, just thinking about makes me re-live the moment when I first got them pulled out. For the last three days, I've been so drugged up from my medication. At the moment, I refuse to take my drugs unless I am about go to sleep. It sounds so wrong, but that's the only way I can sleep peacefully. 

Anyways, what is on my nails? I'm currently wearing Kiko's Quick Dry. The color is not listed on the nail polish. Or maybe is the color 23? Not sure. Doesn't help much but it is a beautiful color for all year long. It's a metallic rose with a hint of gold specs. BEAUTIFUL! Surprisingly, this color was chosen by my boyfriend. Good taste honey :)

A lot of the times, I get SUPER lazy doing my nails because I get super impatient waiting for my nails to dry. I know we all have the problem. I'm with you, girlfriend. 

This is my first trying a quick dry and I think from now on, I'll get quick dry. Makes my life much easier. Waited for 60 seconds and my nailed were finally dry. It's not the most opaque polish out there but with 3 coats, I am good to go. 5 minute mani!! 

By the way, I got this nail polish from Italy when I was on vacay. Kiko cosmetics is sold in the United States but I believe only in New York and Florida. I recommend trying some of their products when you are in Europe. VERY inexpensive. I got this nail polish for 2.90 Euros. It's about $4. Not too shabby. 


 

Well, enjoy your weekend!

Remember, always be yourself.

~Suz

P.S: more pictures from Europe will be uploaded soon. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment