Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween Look #1

Halloween is around the corner. For those of you who don't want to spend any money on a costume, you can try to recreate this look using the makeup that you already have. That is definitely what I did.




Simply, you can use any eye shadow for your eyes. But of course, use a black eye liner for the whiskers, the nose, and the upper lips for a precise application.  

On my eyes, I cut the crease to give it some depth. The shadows I used are from my Nake Palette from Urban Decay. 

For my lips, I used a vampy colors from Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil called Toundra. 

On my face, I used Inglot's Foundation in the color MW 102. I contoured my cheek bones with Nars' Laguna. 


For the brows, I used Wet N Wild's eyebrow pencil (Dark Brown) to frame my face. 

All the products that I used, you don't have to use the same ones. Used anything that you have at home to recreate it. 

Let me know how it goes. I'll create some more later. It's getting late. Time to ZzzzZZzz for me. Night night. 

Remember, always be you.  

~Suz


No comments:

Post a Comment