Monday, December 1, 2014

November Favorites 2014


Alright, November Favorites! But first, oh my goodness, it's already December? Seriously, why does it feel like time is passing by faster and faster each year. I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving and hope everyone enjoyed all the crazy Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. 

Okay! Let's start from left to right

Bare Escentuals Buxom Full on Lipstick Rouge A Levres: This is in the color "San Francisco"


I remember I bought this in the beginning of the year. I left this in my makeup storage, but I recently rediscovered it. I love this lipstick because it's very pigmented, it suits my skin tone, and it's sort of have a matte finish. There is a minty feeling to make your lips feel plumed to make it look fuller and bigger. 

Maybelline's Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation: I bought this a week ago from the Rite Aid's 40% off Maybelline Sale and it's already my favorite! I remember using Revlon's Color Stay many years ago because a lot of YouTubers really liked it. However, it felt powdery and overly cakey to me. This one, on the other hands, I love how it is so soft and smooth. The finish is beautiful.  It's a medium to full coverage (in my opinion) founation. I'm in the 85 Sun Beige. Plus, it has SPF 20! I was really happy when I got it for $2.50.

Lancome's Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover: This is an oldie but always a goody. I've been using this for 4 years now. Because I have stubborn "straight-down-eyelashes", waterproof mascara is a HUGE must for me. This makeup remover literally melts off all the products on my lashes. 

Fresh's Seaberry Moisturizing Oil: During winter, my skin tends to get dry. This oil was able to help me with all the dry patches on my nose. At first, I didn't like the "natural" smell but I grew to like it. 

Maybelline's Dream Wonder Powder: This is in the color 85 Sun Beige also. I've seen many makeup YouTubers use this product but I didn't get the chance to purchase this product until it was on sale plus I had a $2 off coupon. It costed about $4.50. I like how there is a matte, soft, and smooth finish. It helps with my combination skin, especially when I'm oily in my T-zone. 

I hope you enjoyed my 2014 November Favorites. Tell me what was your favorite products last month. 

That's all for now!

~Suz





No comments:

Post a Comment