Sunday, December 7, 2014

Drug Store Deals of the Week

It's that time of the week again, where drug stores come out with their sales of the week and I tell you the BEST of the BEST Deals. Let's get to the chase.

CVS:

  • Relvon is having a 40% off sale for all of its cosmetics. This is a great opportunity to try out their lip line, especially from their Colorburst lip collection. Also, use your CVS card to see if you get a $4 off $10 Relvon cosmetics or Relvon Beauty Tools coupon at the red coupon machine. You'll save even more. 
  • Buy one get 50% off for Milani cosmetics. Usually this company hardly has sales, so this is a good chance to get some of their good liquid eye liners. I've never tried anything of their products. Maybe if I score a good deal, I'll give it a try. 
  • During this time of year, CVS tries to clear out their products by having a 50% off and 75% off on selective items. Here are some pictures. The pink sticker is 50% off from original price and the green sticker is 75% off. 
Almay's concealers

Relvon's Lip Glosses for 50% off. Plus use the CVS coupon from the Red Coupon Machine.  

Relvon's Eye shadows

L'oreal's infallible lip products are really intense. 50% off. yay!

Physicans Formula's mascara for 75% off! Original price $9.99

Some of the Nicole's OPI polishes on sale. 


Sally Hansen's Nail Polishes from the line Triple Shine is 75% off. What a good sale. 

And I bought: 
Including tax, I spent $20.66. If I had coupons, my savings would be higher. 
I like to mention that these are a good Christmas presents for friends. 

Rite Aid

  • NYC cosmetics is having a 50% off sale for everything in their line. I believe this sale will end "while supply last". 


That's all for now. 

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment