Thursday, August 7, 2014

Small Clothing Haul

Hello my beautiful people! 

How is everyone's summer (or winter if you are in the southern hemisphere)? I hope everyone is doing wonderfully and beautifully. Now onto my tiny clothing haul. 

I bought these three pieces of clothing not too long ago. Summer is about to end in about a month. All of these items were on sale. 


This shirt is from H&M. Retailed price $17.95. Purchased price $11.95
It's a sheer pink top with black flower petals. However, from a far 
distance, it might look like a cow shirt. But whatever, I love it!


High waisted shorts from Urban Outfitters. It's light orange and has pockets
 They had their semi annual sale sometimelast month. 
Retailed price 19 something? Bought them for $4.95
I was never interested in high waist shorts because they were very uncomfortable at my waist. 
However, these shorts are so comfortable and affordable. Why not try them out!?

Last but not least, lilac purple shorts from Athleta. Retailed price $59.00
Got them for $23.95. This store barely has sales. Last month they had their semi 
annual sale. I love these shorts because they are stylish and comfortable. 
It's great for me when I am teaching tennis all day. :)

That's all for today. Thank you for stopping by. 
Just remember, always be yourself. 

Suz



No comments:

Post a Comment