Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Review

Good morning my beautiful internet fans,

Recently, I purchased a red lip color from Revlon at my local Walgreens for $4.20 (with the 40% off sale and I had $2 rewards). It was my first time trying their lip colors. It's called the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm.



Color is called : 240 Striking Spectaculaire


A swatch on my forearm

As you can tell, it's not too pigmented for my skin type. 


But, with many layers of build-up on my lips, this is what it looks like (forced smile, haha)


With a complete look. What do you think? Comment below. 

When I started to apply it onto my lips, there was a little minty sensation. However, it will go away in about 15 minutes. It smells minty too. 

My thoughts on this product: Umm... I thought it would be a little more pigmented for my skin tone. However, with many layers, it will look more pigmented. It does transfer a little onto a cup when you are drinking water.
Like I said, this is my first first trying out a Revlon Lip Product. Maybe there are better lip products from their line. I will have to try them out. BTW, it does not dry out my lips. It feels pretty moist. 

 Remember, always be yourself. 

~Suz


No comments:

Post a Comment