How was everyone's weekend? I hope everyone was able to get some vitamin D (sun) in their system.
I just wanted to shared my skin care routine.
These are the products that I use. From left to right
- This product really un-wrinkles my face, especially with my expression lines
- A must, especially if you have oily to normal skin. This does not clog my pores and it is really light on the skin
- I can not tell you too much about it yet because I have not used it enough
- OMG! This is my favorite! It makes my skin SUPER soft and it tightens my face.
- This is a prevention cream for my under eyes wrinkles. Love it.
You will notice that I use a lot of "un-wrinkle" product. Due to the amount of sun light that I am absorbing, it's a BIG must for me to use these products. I work until the sun about 20 hours week and it does not include having fun in the sun too. I have used these products (except Fresh, Soy Face Cleanser) for 5 months now. I love how much my skin has not changed (except being tanner).
Here are the steps on applying my skin care routine
- Wash face with Soy Face Cleanser
- Dry face
- Gently using my fourth finger to pat on the Peter Thomas Roth, Un-Wrinkle Eye until my eyes
- Then use the Peter Thomas Roth, Un-Wrinkle Night onto my Expression Lines
- Pat the Peter Thomas Roth, Un-Wrinkle Turbo (like a massage to the face)
- Wait for it to dry
- Lastly, put on the Clinique Moisturizer
Well, take care everyone!
Just remember, always be yourself